The Pegasus Open Day is a great community day out for the whole family.
A celebration of all things Pegasus, the Open Day is a chance for us to open our gates to the community and show off!
Come out to the farm and learn about the life-changing horse-facilitated therapy Pegasus has provided to people with a disability for over 40 years!
Activities include face painting, jumping castles, horse demonstrations, music and the infamous Obstacle-a-thon!
To help us promote the event, please print and distribute a few Pegasus Open Day posters and pop them up in your workplace to get the word out there!
In terms of the actual day, there are a number of stalls planned and we would love your donations of:
- toys in good clean condition
- books, books and more books!
- preserves, jams and chutney's
- homemade crafts
- cakes, cupcakes, slices – can be dropped off at Pegasus from Wednesday next week!
- blocks of chocolate – any size, as well as smaller wrapped chocolates i.e. freddo frogs
- milk arrowroot and plain vanilla biscuits
- containers of 'ready-to-spread' non-runny icing i.e. Betty Crocker frosting
- edible decorations i.e. sprinkles, lollies
We also need your help to source:
- Food donations i.e. sausages, bread, sauces/mustards, soft drinks and water
- Raffle prize donations i.e. wines, dinners/movie/afternoon tea vouchers/weekend getaways etc.
And could we please borrow your:
- Working crock pots for the Soup Kitchen
- Trestle Tables